Farmina Vet Life Diabetic Canine Formula Dog Food
Management of glucose intake (diabetes mellitus), reduction of excess body weight. Farmina Vet Life Diabetic is a complete food for adult dog formulated to control the intake of glucose in the animal. It is particularly indicated in type 2 diabetes, coadjuvant in the insulinic therapy in diabetes mellitus type 1 and useful in reduction of body weight.
Mode of Action:
Farmina Vet Life Diabetic is a food with reduced content of hyperglycaemic carbohydrates. Higher content of dietary (soluble) fibre modulates the release of the nutrition principles in the digestive tract. Higher content of insoluble fibre helps the subject to feel earlier the sense of satiety, limiting the voluntary ingestion of food. The high quality of raw material helps the nutritional recover in affected dogs. The low energetic density, the high content of protein and fibre makes the food suitable for the control of obesity in young dogs.
- 1st all-natural veterinary therapeutic diet for dogs
- Reduced level of starch and simple sugars
- Used source of carbohydrates modulates the release of the sugar in the blood stream controlling glycemy
- High quality proteins promote the development of lean body mass
- Addition of soluble carbohydrates induces a feeling of satiety
- Multi-vitaminic complex which reduces the oxidative stress on the cells
- Contains only natural antioxidants, thus allowing a natural preservation of the product
- Low Glycemic index food, which modulate perfectly the postprandial glycemic response
- Packed in protective atmosphere to avoid fats oxidation and preserve freshness of the product
- Without GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Developed in collaboration with the chair of Nutrition & Animal Feeding at the University “Federico II” of Naples
- Cruelty free scientific research
- Made in Italy
- Diabetes mellitus
Tiny, Small, Medium, Large, Giant
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN|
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!