Farmina Vet Life Gastrointestinal Canine Formula Dog Food
Inflammatory gastro-intestinal disease, maldigestion, malabsorption. Farmina Vet Life Gastrointestinal is a complete dietetic food for dogs for the reduction of acute disorders of intestinal absorption, for the compensation of bad digestion and exocrine pancreatic insufficiency. Farmina Vet Life Gastrointestinal is a food indicated in the convalescence of dogs which have undergone surgical operations to the digestive organs.
Mode of Action:
Farmina Vet Life Gastrointestinal is a highly digestible food which helps the reconstitution of the normal intestinal microflora and microfauna and the protection of the intestinal mucosa by means of additional soluble fiber. This highly digestible diet is also advised for dogs with a reduced pancreatic enzymatic activity and for dogs suffering from acute pancreatitis (not hyper-lipidemic) after the initial stage, when the dog starts to endure food and water. This highly digestible diet is also advised to reduce the quantity of food needed for the dog’s maintenance such as in case of stomach dilatation and torsion. In these cases the dog must be fed with the minimum quantities 6 times a day.
- 1st all-natural veterinary therapeutic diet for dogs
- The quality of the ingredients used guarantees a highly digestible diet
- MOS and FOS are prebiotics that help the correct development of intestinal flora and facilitate nutrients absorption
- The soluble fiber helps the recovery of normal intestinal motility
- Omega-3 are essential fatty acids with anti-inflammatory and protective action for intestinal mucosa
- Vitamins and electrolytes added for the reconstitution of cellular homeostasis after prolonged diarrhea
- Contains only natural antioxidants, thus allowing a natural preservation of the product
- Low Glycemic index food, which modulate perfectly the postprandial glycemic response
- Packed in protective atmosphere to avoid fats oxidation and preserve freshness of the product
- Without GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Developed in collaboration with the chair of Nutrition & Animal Feeding at the University “Federico II” of Naples
- Cruelty free scientific research
- Made in Italy
- Gastro-intestinal disorders
- Nutritional recovery
- Pancreatic insufficiency
Rice, potatoes, dehydrated chicken meat, oats, animal fat, dehydrated whole eggs, dehydrated fish meat, dried beetroot pulp, fish oil, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable oil, inulin (0.6%), fructooligosaccharide/FOS (0.4%), mannanoligosaccharide/MOS (0.4%), calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride.
Nutritional Additives per kg:
Vitamin A 15000IU; Vitamin D3 900IU; Vitamin E 600mg; Vitamin C 150mg; niacin 38mg; pantothenic acid 15mg; Vitamin B2 7.5mg; Vitamin B6 6mg; Vitamin B1 4.5mg; Vitamin H 0.4mg; folic acid 0.45mg; Vitamin B12 0.06mg; choline chloride 1800mg; beta-carotene 1.5mg; zinc chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase 970mg; manganese chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase 400mg; ferrous chelate of glycine hydrate 185mg; copper chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase 68mg; selenomethionine 68mg; calcium iodate anhydrous 2.4mg; taurine 1000mg; L-carnitine 250mg. Antioxidants: tocopherol-rich extracts of natural origin 10mg.
|Raw Fats and Oils||10.50%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.40%|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||1.90%|
EM Kcal/Kg 3490 – Mj/Kg 14,60
Tiny, Small, Medium, Large, Giant
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN|
|Weight of dog||Amount per day|
|2 kg||35-60 g|
|5 kg||70-120 g|
|10 kg||115-210 g|
|20 kg||190-350 g|
|30 kg||275-470 g|
|40 kg||320-590 g|
|50 kg||380-700 g|
|60 kg||430-800 g|
- Seller: Star pets
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!